Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun without Mom and Dad

A couple of weekends ago, AL and I got to go to Cedarburg thanks to Katie, Casey and Henry. It was homecoming weekend at Trinity, so the first time my girls ever went to an event there wasn't even with me. Guess I have never been big into my schools, because I haven't been to a Lane event either.



This is what our family would look like if gairette got her wish for a baby brother. Henry fits in pretty well, hmmm?

The girls had so much fun they want to go back next year. I guess 20 years is a long enough wait.

Not-so-hidden Mickey, anyone?


Just cute.

Grrrr. The girls think this is hysterical. H is quite a character. This morning he came upstairs, hugged T and said, "Hola!"

She was jumping on the bed before this picture was taken, so she's not too grown up, yet.


The girls taped their glowstick necklaces to the wall to greet us. "We 'heart' you!" They were the best glowsticks ever. Some lasted three nights!

No comments: