We decided to make pizzas the other night, and the girls wanted Henry to come for dinner.

H did a great job. His crust was the flatest of all of ours.

Crazy pizza-making girl!

Perhaps we had a bit too much flour, but that was half the fun!

The finished product. M-m-m-m good!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had great fun. Making homemade pizza is one of our favorites to do.
Terry
I looks as though you succeeded in being a fun mom!
I love making pizza...this way Ben and I get the kind we want. Here's my favorite tip...put your oven on as high as it goes (mine 500 degress) then put pizza in for 6-8 minutes! If it wasn't so impractical I would have a oven that went to 800 degrees! You all looked like you had a lot of fun...a little mess is worth the price of a great time!
Post a Comment