Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Characters

If you watch Tam's blog, you already know that Gray is becoming the little brother that gairette never had - maybe the twin brother she never had. Tonight they talked to each other on the phone for four or five minutes, just like big kids. Since Al hasn't been working (pray about that), she hasn't been over there, and she has been begging to see him every day. Lucky we got to go to lunch together on Sunday. They both wore their Bears jerseys (g called to arrange it), ordered sprite and cheese pizza and colored their placemats the same... I hope it doesn't end too soon because it is just too crazy to watch.

2 comments:

WML said...

"We whou chewing our cawets." -gairette

I am going to be sad when she begins to say her "r's." Though it won't be so endearing at 13.

Tonya said...

I love watching those two together at church. They really have such a sweet bond!