Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lundes and Lourias

We went out to the Lundes on Saturday so Laury and I could work on a project together (a research project - love it!). While Laur and I worked, the guys and the kids played all day long.

Well, she might like her football jerseys, but gairette won't be playing football anytime soon with catches like this! Al likes having someone to toss a ball around with though.



Jumper girl, jumper girl!

I just love dads and daughters! Especially when the dad was someone I have been friends with for *gulp* 31 years. I was just one year older than Brynna when Bruce and I met.

For some reason T and Brynna thought this was fun.

This was the scene at 1:00 a.m. Laury and I were still slaving away.

I could not find Saige. She is the pink at the end of the couch. It was a great end to a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a colourful day!~I like to play and sleep with many friends ~