Monday, March 23, 2009

Spark-a-Rama Surprise!


I like this picture, and it should have been last, but I accidentally deleted it and had to put it first (I hate that about blogspot - why can't you click and drag photos?)

Kids from our church compete against kids from other churches in the area in a series of fun games. Sparks is for Kindergarten , 1st and 2nd graders.



Uncle Gladdy needed one more Sparky for the Sparky Crawl, so gairette got picked "from the crowd," even though she is a pre-schooler (clearly nepotism of the best kind). So three cousins were on the team: gairette, Livvy, and Saige.

Saigee made this sign at the pep Rally the night before. All through the games she kept signalling me to hold it up.


This is what the game circle looks like. If you look closely, Saige is running into the middle (pink pans), putting a beanbag into a bucket.



The buddies and me cheering the 2nd place team!
There are more pictures of Tristan's competition, but they are on Tam's camera, so check back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm,it's looks so great!