Saigee did not want me to post this until everyone local saw her in person. Here is Saige as you have known her and loved her...
Saige with her hair straightened with T two days later.
Waiting
and then... Ahhhh! holding her hair!
Saige has been waiting for this for more than a year.
I wasn't so sure because I loved her long, curly hair.
The Louria girls - T was so happy because she has never had hair longer than Saigee.
Some little girl is going to be very lucky getting reddish, curly hair
For our out of town friends & family. Everyone loves the back.
Another new look. I just love this picture (and the girl in it).
But that's not all!
A few days later, after a GREAT report card, Saige found herself sitting in a chair at Claire's with her hair pulled up like a Who from Grinch.
5 comments:
I love your short hair Saige - it's so cute! And you looked SO brave while you got your ears pierced. I was in 3rd grade when I got mine pierced too!
Saige- I love the hair, the hat and the earrings! I can't wait to show Kira and Jenna in the morning!
The hair looks great. Brae is waiting for her hair to grow a few more inches so she can donate too. The earrings are so fun too.
Hello Saige...I'm so proud of you. When I was ten, I got my haircut and my ears pierced (but, too bad, I didn't know about Locks of Love then). When I donated last year, in addition to feeling good about the donation, it was so nice to feel that my head was so much lighter! I will keep my eyes peeled for cute earring for Christmas! Congrats on doing a great thing and cute new look...I love the cut! It will be so cool for the summer! Love, Aunt Sarah (and Uncle Ben and Owen Louden)
Great room color! Hopefully, we'll get to see it if we can get up there the weekend before Christmas!
Post a Comment