Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just words...

I haven't forgotten my blog. I just haven't been able to stay up late since school began, and that is when my updating occurs.

Things have been going o.k. Our routine is a non-routine (which may be part of my problem). Al has really stepped in this year and taken on a lot of responsibilities, including getting the girls on the bus, staying home with J (our Safe Families girl)at least two days a week, waiting for the bus on those days and running everyone to T's Cross COuntry meets. Then after he plays Mr. Mom, he is off to work nights. I really am glad he is there to make our family work.

Well, much more to say about life at the Louria's, but that will have to wait until my long weekend... Hooray!

1 comment:

Chris and Abbie said...

Thanks for the update! We'll be praying that your "non-routine" works for you guys! And we'll be praising the Lord for a wonderful husband/wife team to get things done! Love to the Lourias!