Sunday, November 8, 2009

T's Last Race



This was T's last meet. All the schools she competed against were there. She is right in the middle in a black jacket, and right in the middle is where she finished.



Our girl passing the 1 mile mark.


T and her coach. This whole running thing has been one of the things that has made me most proud of T, because she is used to being the best, and if she is not the best, she works hard enough to get there. But she has competed this season regardless - content to keep running against herself, no matter where she finishes. It means a lot to me, because I am not a big risk taker, and shy away from things I don't excel at, and I really wanted my girls to be confident enough to try things. This whole experience has maded us feel like we are doing something right. :)

No comments: