Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What You've Missed...

So, here is more of what has happened in the life of the Lourias. In January, Tristan decided that she wanted to join band. The director let her join late because, "She has an excellent reputation and he has heard good things about her." He put her in percussion, which we all love - no sqeaky notes on the chimes or snare drum...


She was just in time to participate in the winter concert and silent auction. We couldn't believe it when 5 weeks after joining, T made 1st chair!


This is our haul from the silent auction. Note the black basket on T's lap - I won an Ipod touch in the raffle!!!


January was Saige's birthday. One night the Rills and the Meisters came over for an impromptu party. We can't even imagine life without the newest cousin, Mei lynn.


Delaney just cracks us up!



Cassidy knows how much I hate to bake, so she made birthday cupcakes for Saigee. They were deeeelicious!



Back to December. We picked up J and her mom one day and took them to the Museum of Science and Industry. We had a great day, and it was really great spending time with J's mom and watching them interact.



Four girls (I love how that sounds) in a replica of a doorway from the U-505 submarine. I love that my girls are getting older so that I can actually read more of the signs!


One of our best Christmas gifts - a visit from Sarah...



...and Jason.

No comments: