Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy, Happy Easter Time!

After a great Easter service, we went to Auntie lynn's for a real family Sunday dinner. I wish we could do it every week like we used to.

After dinner, there was an egg hunt for the girls (no boys - Rills and Stroms were gone). Isn't gairette cute?



A good hiding place!


Bonus!


The big cousins!



The little cousins.



Where you can always find Uncle Len after a meal. Dishes with a smile on his face - it must be his spiritual gift!


Four Aldrins! Heather is the only woman I know who can really wear anything and look like she belongs in it. A sari, an 1800's party dress, a handmade skirt - it all works on her.


If you know Dan and Tim, you can guess the topic of conversation...


16 vs. 42.


Left-handed. I guess there is something for swinging hammers for 30 years...
A great day remembering the God I love with the people I love.

No comments: