Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spreading out the Celebration!

The girls got an unexpected surprise back in April when they all got birthday cards from Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah with Gap gift cards inside, so the first chance we got we were off to Old Navy for some steals of deals...


I don't think I was ever this fun as a kid...



I think all of that time on my mom's lap at Woodfield during her early years was pretty good training. I miss shopping with my mom everytime we "just shop." It has never been the same without her.


What is on the end of the cart is everything she brought into the fitting room.


Smile!



gairette's purchases...



and Saige's.
p.s. The play structure was the best investment we ever made. We got it used, but it would have been worth it new...


and T's.
Thank you Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah -
Birthdays are too good to only celebrate once a year!
Love, T, Saige, and gairette

No comments: