After courtney's race (see next post) we took advantage of the free parking and headed over to our new favorite beach by the Planetarium.

Bathing beauties

T-bone.

We are so thankful that Kendell likes to hang out with us. I have often told her I would take her as daughter #4 any day!

This is Kendell's favorite picture because she and g are posing the same way.

Beautiful! (We have moved to our 2nd beach of the day by these pics)
As much as I hate sand, I am so glad that T still likes it because it means she is still a kid.

"How do ya like my sand angel?"

Her was so deep...

She struck water - and we were wayyyyy back from the lake

Yep, Saigee was there - slathered in sunscreen
This isn't such a great shot, but it reminds me of those pictures that are in
People Magazine of celebrities at the beach with their kids... It just makes me smile.

Bye, Bye!
2 comments:
I totally thought the same thing about that picture of Kendell being in People magazine. She's just so beautiful, she can totally pass for a movie star!
What a fun day! Why do you say that you are not a fun mom! YOu totally are!
Post a Comment