Sometime last winter gairette said she wanted to cut her hair. I really did not want her to, so I told her that she had to wait until it was long enough to donate - hoping that the extra time would changed her mind. It didn't, so I kept my word and let g make her own decision :(

With our other Locks of Love donor...

Before...

She has been growing out her bangs, FYI. They drive people crazy!

The first cut. 12"

All the hair... Why can't you flip a pic on blogger?

So happy...

We thought it would be short enough that she wouldn't be able to roll her hair between her fingers as she sucked them. We were wrong.
Our new gairette! Saigee swears it has made her funnier.
(Her bangs are braided into her hair.)

The end!
3 comments:
Love the hair Gairette! I think it makes her look older and I love that I can see all of her face.
Absolutely Beautiful!! What an awesome thing to do!!
i agree, i think she looks so much older...can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment