Sunday, October 17, 2010

Goodwill = Good fun!

We have the best Goodwill Store ever, and today we decided it was going to be all about fancy dresses for halloween, so we brought 20 dresses into the try on room and this was the result.


Unfortunately, "dress-up" doesn't mean the same for T-bone, who actually fits in the dresses now. The good news is that we bought this dress for Christmas for $6.99. Our cousin Heather is going to help her put straps on using the wrap, since T inherited the family sewing gene and I did not.

If they only always loved each other this much!


Two thumbs wayyy up!


Saige bought this dress ($6.99) so she can be Miss America


g chose this dress (also $6.99) to be a ballerina - today she decided she wanted to be Cinderella. Good thing dress up is still a very popular activity among girls of all ages when they come to the Louria house.
2 fancy dresses for your 12 year old = $13.98
4 used bridesmaid dresses for Halloween = $27.96
2 hours of smiles and laughter with your daughters = priceless

3 comments:

condapfour said...

What a fun day. And all of those dresses do look so cute on Tristan. I am jealous of your Goodwill...you can't even imagine what we have in ours!

erik and courtney said...

I love the green one on T...and how can Saige be big enough for a strapless dress!? Looks like a fun day and a day that I will sadly never experience with my boys!

Chris and Abbie said...

I think the green one looks great on T too! What a fun way to spend a day!