For anyone who hasn't seen me in a while - this is not me - I don't look this good. This is my friend from high school, Joyce, who was in from Colorado Springs to celebrate her daughter Ashley's engagement to a great guy. Yep, she is three years older, and her youngest is engaged and will graduate from college next year. My youngest plays house and begins kindergarten in 2010. I don't feel like an old mom until I think of situations like this...
Speaking of gairette - she seems to be an equal mix of Al and me - what that will look like in adolescence might be a bit crazy. She loves books, especially sports books with no pictures like this one, The Hit-Away Kid. I have no idea why, I have never read her a sports book in her life other than one kid's book by Mia Hamm. Anyway, she cracks me up carrying these "boy" chapter books around...
No comments:
Post a Comment