Al became the most popular guy at the party when he hooked up the cotton candy machine.
Tristan, erin, and gairette's friend Morgan show off the fruit of their labor. I think this was their third refill.
This is gairette and me with three of my former students. Liany is 1 year old and a real answer to the fervent prayers of our Sunday School class and my prayer group. Angelica, the mom, is graduating from high school this week, and she and Marcos will be married soon. These students are such an important part of my life. I have spent so much time with all three of them counseling, encouraging, crying - I want them to be successful in every aspect of their lives.
Here is a piece of trivia. Earlier this year, Marcos had a tattoo of a tree put on his arm, and instead of leaves, there are names of people who have been important in his life - Liany is at the top, Angelica and his mom are on branches just below that, and right in the middle of the tree are the initials, WML...
2 comments:
you made me cry. i know you don't love tatoos...but that is really cool.
When Angelica showed me the picture of it, I cried too.
Post a Comment