Saigee and I went out for a Mommy-Daughter date tonight. We had a wonderful time together - finding a million ways to tell each other how much we loved each other. The only bad part was when we got home and it was bedtime (We closed down Target. I am not very good at bedtimes anyway, but when it is this close to the end of school - you can forget it). As I was saying, the only bad part came when I got real tears and "I don't want you to go to China," for the first time. My heart almost broke.

When Saige and I got home, there was a surprise waiting for us. Al had taken T out to get a new haircut. I can't believe she is my girl!


She loves it, and keeps flippping the bangs back. Her comment of the night, "Now, when I get my cell phone, my life will be complete." So much for all of those Sundays in church and discussions about what is really important...
3 comments:
We love the new hair T!
haha about the cell phone! Her hair looks great and I'm glad you had fun with Saige, even though she broke your heart.
love the new haircut tristan!
Post a Comment