Thursday, August 21, 2008

The First Day!

It has been a very fun summer, but it is back to school.
The 4th grader!

The 2nd grader!

Home! without the jacket and the shirt.

I love this picture.

This year Saige is at the same school with T. For the weeks leading up to school T has been telling Saige she cannot play with her, eat with her, or talk to her at school. I was so happy to hear T say, "I knew saige might feel kind of funny being in a new school, so I told her she could eat with me until she and her friends felt more comfortable because Diamond Lake is so much bigger." I was so proud that when all was said and done, T did the right thing and showed saige how much she really loved her.

My girl.

Growing up.

As close as we could get to a back to school picture. She wouldn't take one with the teacher. by her cubby, on the playground...

...it was all about the purse in every picture.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute girls! I love back to school... I wish I had a reason to buy a new backpack and school supplies!

erik and courtney said...

I shed a few tears looking at those pictures and picturing Tristan helping Saige out at school...they just seem too grown up to me!

condapfour said...

Love it! Tristan, love your hair. Very cute. You are all getting too big though!

The Rummelhoffs said...

Such cute girls. I remember taking the same "getting on the bus" pictures. I hope that you all have a great school year. Tristan, great job taking care of your sister. That's what big sisters are for. Saige, your hair looks so pretty. I love the curls. Gairette, gotta love the pink purse!