Saige is falling in love with horses - I remember the feeling. I felt so bad when I told her she couldn't go on another $10 trail ride.
gairette finally gets to ride a horse.
I really want to get a Standard Poodle (without the dyed fur) - it doesn't shed, good with kids, easily trained, but Al, the cleaner of the floors, has the final say, so we will have to settle for pictures like this.
This is a really cool climbing wall for kids that folds down for easy travel and self-belays. Saigee is really afraid of heights, but she kept going back to master it. Her perseverence is amazing. ON this climb, T was net to her and was such an amazingly patient encourager, but Saigee finally stopped right here. If she had straightened that leg and reached right above her head, she would have made it. Her philosophy after 8 or so attempts, "Next year I'll do it."
This is how the wall folds down. They brought another wall like this around to VBSes that they ran all over the state. Cool, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment