Thursday, September 4, 2008

H20

This was a mini zipline at the Water Castle, a water playground at the "little kids" camp. It is for little guys, but it was really a lot of fun.

Cousins!


How did we get such a good lookin' guy in the family?


More cousins!

Wow!


These girls love their dad.

Saigee and auntie betty off the waterslide.

gairette and me at the end of a waterslide that was the tallest in the state four years ago (maybe it still is). My extra weight gave her a flying ride.

Maybe they do look a little alike.

This is Jon going down "the gusher" into the lake where I spent so much time lifeguarding, where Al lost a ring I gave him, where I swam with my mom and dad. Weird saying those two words together. I wish she could have been there with us this weekend - they do "inclusion" for kids with disabilities at Spring Hill, so they are set up for wheelchairs. She would have loved it, just like she would love anything she could do with her kids and grandkids.

No comments: