Monday, October 13, 2008

Double Digits!!!

T turns 10!!!
The day began with a sorry excuse for sticky buns (I didn't get to Jewel in time), and a call from our former nanny, Sarah, who has gotten in on our singing "Happy Birthday" tradition.

Then came a special gift from our current nanny, Katie. Scrapbooking galore!

T opened this outfit for her doll Stacy at school (Katie got it for me at the AG outlet in WI - 1/2 price. moms!)

It shrunk!

After school we surpised T by meeting the Rills at Rainforest. Who knows what these two are doing, but they always seem to make their own F-U-N together.


The craziest animals in the place!

Tammy brought a special guest with them. A wasn't quite sure about the apes.

How about some...


... KETCHUP????

VOLCANO!!!

Grandma gail's 3 double digit grandchildren. Who would have believed it would happen so quickly? She would be so happy that we celebrated the day together.

Just messing around.


Livs picked this out just for Tristan, the scrapbooking queen!


More crazy cousins.

This is what you get when you go out with these guys.

Happy Birthday, Tristan. We love you!






2 comments:

the rills said...

I'm glad at least one camera worked because those are some great memories! thanks for inviting us we love to PARTY! auntie T

Sarah said...

Happy much belated Birthday, Tristan...your Uncle Ben and I are very bad at being on time for anything including Birthdays- but that doesn't mean we didn't think of you on your Birthday (and a gift will get to you before Christmas, we promise!)-- I love the braces too...your teeth will be straight as a line (I have experience with them...I was a braces girl too!)- much love to you...and the family-