Wednesday, December 10, 2008

F-U-N for Free in Park Ridge



Who needs Disney when this shabby reindeer excites the kids?

Cheers!

Gram was in the wheelchair that night since there was a lot of walking. Al said that pushing her was still natural for him. It was so natural that he just tipped her back without warning when they were going over a rough spot. You should have seen Grandma's face! She asked him not to tip her again. Although I couldn't bring myself to push Gram, I must admit that I loved the fact that her lap was available. I still can't figure out how to go out without a wheelchair or stroller.

gairette and Morgan thought of being reindeer on their own.

You know it's a good idea when big girls copy.

Then we headed into the library for a bit of ornament-making.



T and our other sleepover friend, erin.

Ta Da!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm,looks well.