These leaves come from a bit less than 1/3 of our yard.
While Al and g were out raking, Tristan, Saige and I were in decorating trees #1, 2, and 3.
T - "When the house is decorated for Christmas, I feel like I can't let it get messy."
I understand her completely, don't you?
Saige's finished products. (The tiny one is NOT tree #3)
I just love Christmas trees. Every ornament is a memory and an opportunity to tell the girls about our family history, not to mention that they are just pretty and fun.
gairette's friend Morgan came over for a sleepover.
The good news is - Al finished the yard before the village came for the last pick-up.
Tha bad news is - it snowed before they came, and they plowed the leaves in with the snow back on our lawn :(
4 comments:
Chirstmas is a beautiful fastival!Nice day!
he he
he he
And I can tell the name of four girls now
------Wendy, Tristan, Saige and Gairette
Is it right?
Post a Comment