Monday, March 2, 2009

Misc.


The buddies, Raven and Saige, after a great 2nd grade concert. The concert pics did not turn out - it is times like these that I miss my big 35 mm camera, but the repair guy said it is not worth it to fix it. Someday I will get a big digital camera.


One great thing about working at a high school - free theatre for the family! It is so fun seeing "old" plays through a kid's eyes. Once Upon a Mattress is a variation on "Princess and the Pea." After the princess, who is totally loopy-fun, was introduced, Saige said, "I am going to make a prediction that that crazy girl will pass the test." After every scene in Act II, she would whisper, "I bet the test is now!"


Last Wednesday the girls and I celebrated a 54 degree day by heading to AWANA in shorts and posing on a decapitated snowman. Thursday it was in the 40s, and by Friday, it was 19 degrees again. :(


We love spreading out birthday fun! Saige got a present in the mail from Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah - what a great surprise!


Here is part of it. She wore it the next day to school and declared it her new Tuesday outfit. By Friday she thought it could be her new Tuesday and Saturday outfit, because the people who see her on Tuesday will not be the people who see her on Saturday.

No comments: