Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good bye Getz's :(

Two years ago, we knew Sarah was leaving our family after being our nanny for three years, so we began praying right away, trusting God that he loved our girls more than we did. Well, he answered our prayers by sending us Katie, Casey, and Henry. Tonight was their last night in our home. It was everything I could do not to cry when I thought about the fact that they were really leaving. We are all going to miss them. I don't know what gairette will do without her "little brudder."




I praise God for these people every day and pray that he will continue to bless them (first with a new baby due any day) and the in the minstries that he has for them. I wish I could tell you what their presence has done for our family, but suffice it to say, God knows exactly what we need and we know that his plan for next fall will be more of the same.
Good-bye Getz's!

No comments: