Monday, September 14, 2009

A New Runner?

Sorry, These pictures aren't too good - I wanted to edit them then post, but who knows when I will have the time, and this is a big thing in our family...

T has decided to try her hand at Cross Country. You can imagine she is a little intimidated being related to the running Rill familiy, but I am very proud of her. This was her first "meet." She was in the top twelve all the way on the 1.8 mile course until the last 100 feet, and then 5 people passed her, so she finished 17th out of 24 and under 13 minutes, but I was so proud of her.



Just before the finish line.
She came in 11th in her 2nd race, but I can't find the pics. So far she likes it and has been running with Al at home since they only run 2 days/week at school (which is fine with me - I am not into huge sports commitments, yet).


No comments: