Thursday, March 4, 2010

Keeping a Promise to Livvy

I promised Livvy that I would update my blog - something I have wanted to do for a long time. I just have had a hard time staying up and doing anything since I was sick. Thanks Livvs !

On Casmir Pulaski day the girls and I went down to the Museum of Science and Industry. It was so empty and we got to do a lot of things we had never done before.



One of those things was taking a behind the scenes tour with this crazy guide. Here the kids got to get up close and personal with the coal mine - including blowing the whistle.

This is a Lego version of the world's tallest building in Dubai. I saw the designer of the whole exhibit on tv. He builds with no drawings, plans or computer simulations - he just builds. The human mind is amazing, right?

No comments: