Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break Begins


Kyle and Jenny were driving home after the Mecher Anniversary Extravaganza, so we met them at the Lake Forest Oasis to give them a gift for the newest girl cousin, arriving in July.



Yeah, for cousins of all ages (and sizes)!




The Rills came over one day, and Tam and I were treated to a fashion show. I love how they grew up thousands of miles apart, and there is this "girlness" that unites them.



T had a friend over, and we were looking for something free to do, so we went to Lamb's Farm to look at puppies. The girls spent almost an hour playing on this infinity thing. I am so glad that she is not too big to climb and play, yet.



Figuring out the strategy.



Success!



Oh, Yeah!


A new challenge for Saigee.



Saige came with me one day to do a service project with my NHS students, collecting items at a "Shop-n-Drop" event we had for Haiti. We collected almost $2,000 worth of merchandise from 8:00-1:00. Of course, Saige had a fun time being the only little girl there.

More of our break, soon.

No comments: