... has such an amazing friend, Joyce. We have been friends since I was 12 years old - 33 years.
One thing that amazes me about Joyce is that she is totally and completely committed to obeying God, even when it is unreasonable, hard, and foolish to do so. I needed that kind of friend a month ago, and I still need her today. I am so glad she listened when God told her I needed a vacation without worries, and she gave me an all expense paide trip to Colorado where we...
...went snowmobiling in Breckenridge...
Then there was this dress made out of hangers! (I wish I were so creative)
Another day it was all about treating ourselves - a deluxer pedicure (my first) and the makeover at the top.
I am so grateful for Joyce and I endeavor to follow her example and obey - even when it makes zero sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment