The color is a really nice green, accented with an eggplant purple, and oatmeal - ish trim. We still have to trim out this window and do a few other things, but I am so excited!
Obviously I haven't put things away, but I was so excited to show you!
This is the doorway into the kitchen. We go rid of the mirrors by the door, and we think we are going to put the green paint in those cubbies and I think I am going to hang some pictures there like a photo collage (I will entertain other ideas - hint, hint!). I can't tell you how much I love walking into that room! Thanks for being excited with me.
4 comments:
Love it! I didn't even know you were doing that...are you also redoing the bathroom. Where have I been?
Love the colors! What if you did some type of wall paper in the niches and then put some photos over?
Beautiful. I love the colors.
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love olivia:)
Post a Comment