Sunday, July 10, 2011

F-U-N in Dallas!

Most of our week in Dallas revolved around the family and some serious retail therapy for Joyce - a funeral does not provide the best photo-ops, but one day T and I followed Uncle Glad and Aunt lynn's advice and went on a field trip to Cowboy's Stadium. It was incredible.







All I can say is "WOW!"



We were there for my friend Jeff's funeral and he was known for Dr. Pepper like Al is known for Mountain Dew, so this picture seemed fitting.




For Rachel. When we took these shots, I couldn't help but wonder how it feels to know people are coming into your "closet" and taking pictures...




This is our cousin Josh's number (after my grandpa's age when he died). We thought it was super-cool that the player's first name is Josh.




My pitiful attempt at a run-in shot.




On the field. Very cool.




Touchdown Bears!