Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good bye Texas, Hello Colorado

We drove from Dallas to Colorado. T and I had driven down , so we had a lot of snacks, our tent, blankets, a cooler, and luggage. Joyce had been on a cruise in Alaska when she got the call about Jeff, so she had tons of luggage, and we all shopped a bit.







This was load #1 from the hotel.





This was part of the 2nd load, (some is already in the truck).





All those years at Crate & Barrel paid off. Even I was amazed.





On our way our we stopped at the Texas Book Depository. I felt like such a responsible mother, because I took my daughter to the Bureau of Printing and Engraving and this museum on the trip. It was even better that T really enjoyed both of them.





The Grassy Knoll.


About 12' front of Tristan is an X on the street that marks the spot where the 2nd fatal shot happened. I wasn't about to have her stand in traffic to take a pic like some people did. Crazy!





The best thing we saw in New Mexico.


Seriously, the geography/topography was really interesting, but since the pics are all from the car, they are kind of boring.


No comments: