
No explanation needed.

Saigee really wanted to go on a trail ride for the first time, so T, Kendell and I all signed up with her. Once she got up on the horse though, she wasn't so sure. This is the best smile I could get.
As we left the hitching area, her horse began to eat and she just couldn't get him to stop and she began to cry and wanted to get off. I was about ready to get off my horse and bring hers back when one of the wranglers said her would walk the trail with her. I couldn't believe it. Within 5 or so minutes, he was letting go, and after 20 or so, he wasn't even walking net to her, but chatting with people up and down the line. I was so proud of her.

T-bone and Tinkerbell
The end of the trail ride - all smiles.


The "little" zipline begins 40 feet up and goes 528 feet over a lake. T is on the second line from the right.

She did it! Later in the weekend she and Kendell went on the big zipline that begins almost 100 feet up and is longer than three football fields (auntie betty has those pics).
Ready to walk the equipment back.
Uncle Tim would be proud. Saige was the only one to shoot and the first, (and only) time she aimed, she hit a small, spinny target.
No comments:
Post a Comment