You know how life gets so busy? Well, chalk my update-free life to that. I don't even know if anyone chacks my blog anymore because I am so junky at it these days. I haven't even checked my personal e-mail in 3 weeks, and I don't want to because I know I am going to have 1,000 messages. Updating our blog is much less intimidating.
So, if you are reading this might take a while, because there are 4 updates - and I haven't even gotten to Christmas!

We went to Saige's school for her "Holiday" Concert and guess whose "Branches of Government" project was in the display case?

Our last stop on Black Friday. She really was asleep and brought smiles wherever we went.
3 comments:
I still read. I love seeing what you guys are up to.
I always check too. Not disappointed this time.
We always check too...We love the adventures of the Louria girls!
Post a Comment