Yes, this is Halloween. Sorry. I have been delinquent.

Luckily Tristan didn't get the antisewing gene from me. Even more lucky that she has plenty of people who can teach her to sew.

In gairette's words from her journal, "I am a butifuw balaweena."
BTW - T remade this $7 dress from Goodwill with Heather's guidance.

We picked up our friends and brought them to Trunk-or-Treat. This little guy is never lacking for loving arms.

Miss America (in another remade $7 dress)

T and a friend from church. She is great with kids and is frequently invited to fill in for leaders in the kids' classes at church. That is one of my favorite things at bethel. If kids are willing, the church will find a place for them to serve use their spiritual gifts. I know that all of the time that people invested in me when I was T's age had a significant impact on who I am today. When you are young, people don't mind mentoring you, telling you what to do or how to improve; which means that the kids who continue to be asked to serve are teachable and have willing hearts, trained to serve others.

Speaking of servants... Grandma is one of the huge reasons we all find joy in serving. Even at 89, gives of herself in more ways than we can count. How many Great-grandmas are so loved?

We love this little princess, too.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment