Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Being Barb

Barb is in Florida taking care of her sick mom, and it was Mom's night for Cassidy at AWANA, so I got to be Barb's proxy. It was extra F-U-N because gairette and Saigee went to AWANA with them.


They look like cousins, hmmm?
This is one reason why I am so glad that we waited a long time to have kids, even though that makes me an old mom. If Saigee were 18, she would never have this kind of relationship with her cousin.
C and I getting ready for this beanbag game. I don't know why she is embarassed to be with me - I look so beautiful, don't I?



I got to be Saige's mom, too.


Victory is mine!
This picture shows how much I love my niece, because I look like a female Hagrid, but Cassidy really liked that I won and was proud of it and she wanted this picture.


Some things never change - scooter games are always a hit!



The Meister/Louria girls after a great night.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun mom! I laughed really hard at "a female Hagrid." You don't look like it at all, but it just sounds so funny.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.