Thursday, March 24, 2011

Race Day for the Lourias!

We spent the day going to Jon and Brixton's conference meets.


You can only imagine how happy I was when I caught my girls doing this between races!


But check out Auntie June (and Uncle Bill's camera)!

We finally got to meet Maggie, Jon's girlfriend. She jumped right in playing hangman and chatting with the girls. They loved her, and we can't wait to see her again.


Lovely!


Go Jon! We must have cheered great, because he qualified for state in the 55m and the 4x200m. gairette is totally taken with Jon, and he always says she is the only person who really understands him (and that he will not let her or the other girls date - something we love. Jon can catch them and Josh can threaten ...).
We left the South Suburbs and headed to U of C to watch B run.


As always, the jerseys made their own fun.



Anytime is craft time for the Lourias and the Rills!



The cheering crew! The track was too far away for my little camera, so I do not have any pics of B, but as always, I was so proud of him.

No comments: